[Imc-supervisors] Outreach Logs Past Due

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:51:49 CDT 2011

Carol,
I just searched my email for "outreach logs"  and this is the only message I
have regarding it. If I'm to submit outreach logs, I either need the
attachments that you reference here to be re-sent or to be directed where I
can access them.  If this is something that the Americorps member needs to
submit, please disregard.

Chris