[IMC-US] my intro and NYC IMC endoresemnt

Ana ana at riseup.net
Sat Jul 5 02:11:15 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I am from the NYCIMC and have been involved with Indymedia for the past
three years. lately I have been out of the indymedia network loop while
I just focused on local IMC stuff and my job, but this project has made
me very excited to start inter imc collaborations again.

I am happy to report that the NYC IMC consensed on the proposal to
create a us.indymedia.org and is eager to be a part of it. Quite a few
have joined the US IMC affinity group to work on tech, design and
content issues.

For now, I will be the liaison to the us-imc from nyc.

peace

Ana

www.nyc.indymedia.org
www.indypendent.org