[IMC-US] introduction

Chris Anderson chanders1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 13:56:09 CDT 2003

Hello everybody,

My name is Christopher Anderson. I started
volunteering over at the NY-IMC on the fall of 2001.
Since then I've been active in the paper (the
Indypendent) and have also done a lot of work on the
website. On process matters, I'm currently trying to
put together a formal newswire moderation policy for
the ny-imc website.

Next year I'll be starting Doctoral studies in
Communication at Columbia University in New York City.
I'm really excited about the possibility of a IMC-US,
or whatever we evetually call it :).

bye for now,

chris