[IMC-US] banners, and width, and some visioning questions

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Sat Dec 18 16:49:49 CST 2004

I can be a variable width site if the indy (((i))) is separated from
the rest of the banner and the rest justifies right

adding to the discussion, one thing that stands out to me is that the
majority of content is from a handful of local imc's - proportionally,
there is too much portland stuff, (or conversely, not enough other
stuff)

one priority would be to get other local imc's syndicated

cheers
deva