[IMC-US] banners, and width, and some visioning questions

daniel scott danscott at rumpus.rackhost.net
Wed Dec 29 11:50:58 CST 2004

sup yall,

remember that if you expand the site you are looking at putting a new
stretch of uniform color somewhere in the banner.  I agree the best
place to do this would be where the ((i)) meets the image. But even
here i think it throws off the balance of the banner, and makes it look
a little broken.

ex. of two places to expand the banner
http://rumpus.rackhost.net/bannera.png
http://rumpus.rackhost.net/bannerb.png

i think we should center the site and leave the expandable option alone.

dan
nyc imc