[IMC-US] Re: software

Ben Chodoroff bc at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 22 00:19:37 CST 2004

if you, or anybody else, is interested in getting tech stuff rolling,
*please* sign on to the imc-us-tech at lists.cu.groogroo.com list! it's
been much too quiet there lately, even with 11 subscribers :/

it's been frusturating in the past few weeks, but i really think the us
site will work out very well... we just have to start working...

-ben