[IMC-US] A good point about open publishing

Ana ana at riseup.net
Mon Jul 19 22:45:11 CDT 2004

I believe the NYC IMC site is covering the RNC in NYC. And the US IMC site
will be syndicating features from all the US-based sites in its newswire.

Re New imc process:  I believe it was in our application that we would not
have open publishing, precisely because of local IMC concerns that we were
taking their local traffic away.

I am strongly opposed to an op wire on the US site. We should just be a tool
to highlight the work of local IMCs.