[IMC-US] Re: a proposal

max max at michiganimc.org
Tue Jul 27 21:22:49 CDT 2004

hey bradley-

to clarify:

-in the proposal there was no newswire.  _but it has now been amended to
include a hidden newswire (like www.indymedia.org)_
-there will be comments on the articles, and there should be an editorial
policy for this
-6 hr waiting period on all features sounds fine to us
-I think it would be good to have translations enabled (john could talk
about this?) but I don't think that features should need to be translated
before they go up.

did I miss anything?

max

---