[IMC-US] Re: a proposal

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Jul 27 21:51:13 CDT 2004

Thanks!

I like the way this is coming along.

The open-publishing sounds good to me.

Perhaps the publish link/button will lead people to a page that talks
about open-publishing and encourages people to post on their local IMC, or
the relevent IMCs, but not to every IMC. Then the person could decide
where they want to publish.

But, now that I think about it... One page that contains the link to the
publish page of all local IMCs sounds like a lot more 'work' for local
editorial collectives.....

I guess the page should link to all IMCs in the US, or all IMCs in the
world, but not directly to the publish pages.

what do you all think about the publish link for the site?

Will it be easily seen or will be hard to find at first, like the
open-newswire?

sincerely,
Bradley