[IMC-US] admin and synidcation

Tarik Abdelazim modocpress at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 12:11:07 CDT 2005

i'll take on a few hours here and there, but as of
now, can't commit to a set schedule. am spread WAY too
thin, right now. most importantly, coordinating MAJOR
event (Citizens' Tribunal on Iraq) to run concurrently
with the FIRST and ONLY federal trial arising out of
an act of resistance to the Iraq War.

Four parents are facing conspiracy charges in federal
court here in upstate NY and the judge has basically
gagged them, refusing them the chance to articulate
the defense that proved so persuasive in their first
county trial, in which nine of twelve jurors voted to
acquit.
(see more: www.stpatricksfour.org)

This is exactly why I've been trying to resolve our
syndication problem, because things here in Binghamton
are bound to get VERY interesting. Bing-IMC will make
sure to keep live reports on this as trial unfolds, as
well as broadcast nightly panel sessions of Tribunal.

OUr syndication has been a problem for MONTHS, and
nobody seems to be able to resolve it. ANY VOLUNTEERS
would be greatly appreciated.

Peace,
tarik
binghamton-IMC