[IMC-US] Feature Process - propose, 6 hour wait, promote

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 13:12:30 CDT 2005

Dang, this solves the problem alright but impairs our
ability to respond quickly to stories.  One thing
Indymedia has been a little too slack on is the
unfortunate reality othe news cycle...

If this ever comes up again I'd like to register a
vote for the other alternative- folks cannot promote
from their own IMC's- they have to suggest and then
others can put up.

-Pete

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsMeeting2005August2Log