[IMC-US] Feature Process - propose, 6 hour wait, promote

muna rva imc muna at richmondindymedia.org
Fri Aug 5 13:07:24 CDT 2005

Pete, 6 hours between stories is a very reasonable time frame that if anything
should speed up the process for features, as we're certainly not running new
features every 6 hours (anyone want to please take the time to look at what's
on our wire and propose something right now?)

If you want stories to go up faster, then the last thing you'll want to do is
disallow folks from promoting features from their own IMC. In practice, this is
by and large precisely when any of our US admins will kick into gear. Notice,
for instance, your own participation.

While it's a great idea that I'd personally love to see happen, it's
unreasonable at this time and incompatible with your other goal.

Hell, if we could just get everyone to simply at least take responsibility for
posting their own local's features, the site would be running a whole lot more
smoothly and consistently.

X,
M.