[IMC-US] Re: [Imc-us-editorial] Feature Process - propose, 6 hour wait, promote

Running Dog bethemedia at alliedaccess.net
Thu Aug 4 15:07:07 CDT 2005

hey all,
   I'm pleading ignorance, but that hasn't stopped me before . . . . but
maybe some of the load is heavy on others because folks like me don't know
what to be doing or how to be doing it. I help with imc-us list admin stuff
which takes maybe five minutes a day tops. But if someone could give me
specific instructions on "the simple daily tasks" mentioned by muna, I'd be
more than glad to pick up some slack.

jerry