[IMC-US] what we want from indyconference

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sun Jan 23 15:15:55 CST 2005

the one thing i want from the indy conference, the only thing i want to
talk about is vision.  as i have repeated time and again, what do people
want from this site.  what do people want from this life.  why are we
doing this.

what do we do when all of our dreams come true?

again, hokey shit.  i dont care.  personally, i try to do everything in
the context of how i would do things if i lived in the perfect world, the
world that i fight for.

it is hard to do that when we are trying to work together and we know
absolutely nothing about what each other wants.  so, perhaps it would be a
good way to start by listing what about the imc you volunteer with is
going well.  what you think is right and what you would want to propagate.

i think it is important to reflect as best as possible what we want, and
break as far from the constraints that have been ingrained in our lives.
bht