[IMC-US] note about nyc imc on imc us?

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Fri Jun 3 20:14:49 CDT 2005

Hey Chris and all,

This sounds great to me. I'm really happy that nyc-imc is going through an
upgrade. keep up the great work!

Can we just add NYC to the list of other IMCs that are down and out?

How about this (as an update to the curent startpage-special):

6/3/05 -- The websites for New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, Western Mass,
Tallahassee and NW Florida IMC are currently down. While we attend to the
problems, please use the US IMC site for all of your community reporting
needs.

As with local IMCs, you can post and read the US IMC open publishing
newswire.

sincerely,
Bradley