[Imc] Library Stuff

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Fri Dec 15 20:00:47 UTC 2000

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that as a first try, we should try writing
letters to all the various periodicals to try to get a free educational
subsciption. Many friends working in low-budget community centers have had
success with this. I can volunteer to head up the effort in Jan when I get
back.

-Molly

It would also be great to see our current wish list in an email, to jog my
memory as to anything I've forgotten. Thanks!