[Imc] News meeting notes April 1, 2001

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Mon Apr 2 20:57:31 UTC 2001

Cope, Kimberlie:

Gina Langhout, Crystal Marshall and I are working on the second
installment of a 3-part series on the climate survey. The first was a
5-minutes story about the presentation of the resulsts by Mark Aber, who
directed the survey, at the Champaign School Board meeting.

The second part, which we are now working on, is to provide historical
background to the survey. Crystal and Gina recorded an interview with John
Lee Johnson, Tom Moore, Mark Aber, and Sascha Meinrath. Gina and I were
discussing the program today, and thought the subject and the potential
material warranted an hour program that we'd like to propose for one of
the Friday Forum slots, specifically May 14.

Depending on the content of what you recorded, Cope, it might make sense
for us to coordinate/collaborate.

Kimberlie, would May 14th be open?

The third of of the series as we had planned it was to focus on the School
Board's follow-up to the survey and the recommendations it suggests.

--Mark Enslin