[Imc] IMC Radio -- participation?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 22:09:07 UTC 2001

If this does make a go of it, it could take a lot of pressure off of us
as far as doing an hour on WEFT once a week. We'd be halfway there and
only have to fill the other half hour.

I'm not sure who (Danielle?) is handling the contact with the WEFT
Program Comm, but they might add this to the proposal on a preliminary
basis.

Of course, we may have an hour's worth of material every week on our
own.

On the other hand, this might make up part of a more credible
replacement alternative for the sinking Pacifica ship.
Mike Lehman

Paul Riismandel wrote:

> From global IMC
> (http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=35132&group=webcast):
>
> IMC Radio Teams Unite!
>
> There has been much conversation about starting a weekly IMC Radio
> Report
> for broadcast on community and pirate radio around the english
> speaking
> world. We are proposing that this project start with coverage of the
> FTAA
> Demonstrations in Quebec, and border demonstrations and solidarity
> demonstrations around the Americas on April 20th. The proposal is for
> a ½
> hour weekly three part series comprised of Headlines, Stories,
> Backround and
> Phone Interviews.
SNIP