[Imc] Blue Ladder

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 03:27:45 UTC 2001

The blue ladder that I have lent to the IMC disappeared while I was out
of town. It should not be removed from the IMC for any reason without
prior arrangements being made to use it.

Please return it immediately to the IMC if you have it, as it is needed
for regular maintenance and other projects.

When equipment disappears like this, it undermines the good-faith loan
of all sorts of equipment to the IMC by the many people who have chosen
to make their resources available to the IMC. Most equipment at the IMC
is there only because of the willing loan of it to the IMC, so it is
important that everyone respect equipment and the policies that govern
its check-out and use.

Thanks for your immediate attention to this message,
Mike Lehman