[Imc] Robert Meade "Bobby" "Israel" Deaf Messenger

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 22 03:47:49 UTC 2001

I agree with Mike, other IMC's have also gone through a lengthy process of
getting this guy off their sites, he has proven himself quite a nuisance
and has sucked up hundreds of person hours from the entire Global IMC
network.  I would strongly suggest that we do not waste time with this
issue.  His latest post is:

http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=1730

In the interim, I feel that the tech team should be able to act on this in
the best interest of the IMC.

--Sascha