[Imc] philosophical question

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Aug 24 13:05:27 UTC 2001

sex is as looked down on in our society as protecting the environment
instead of profits and insisting on a national health care program.  thus,
i say erotica is within our scope, especially if the webzines have advice,
philosophy, and/or information about things which others consider "news"
(i haven't quite figures out what "news" really refers to).  i haven't had
a chance to follow the links below.

brian