[Imc] Inner Voices performance at Allen Hall

Laura Haber comradelaura at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 20:41:28 UTC 2001

Please Forward:

INNER VOICES Social Issues Theatre presents: Cawfee Tawk

A humorous, lively and candid look at relationships between friends,
lovers, roommates and their waitress. Join INNER VOICES Social Issues
Theatre as they ask “How do I know, that you know, that I know?” and other
timely questions. A discussion follows the performance. INNER VOICES
Social Issues Theatre is sponsored by the Counseling Center, McKinley
Health Center, and the Department of Theatre at the University ofIllinois.

8pm, Tuesday, February 20, in the Main Lounge of Allen Hall, 1005 W.
Gregory, Urbana.