[Imc] KEYS to IMC SPACE.

Maiko Covington mcovingt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 3 00:03:00 UTC 2001

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> I will be giving out keys at next Sunday's IMC meeting.  If you are
> coordinating IMC activities and will need access to the space you can get
> your very own key.  Please do not ask for a key unless you are coordinating
> IMC meetings, events, or production as we are trying to keep the number of
> circulating keys to a minimum.

	Any idea what the usual office hours for the space will be? Or,
is there some sort of plan to make it known who has keys for other times?
Just curious - I assume there'll be time after standard working hours
when it's open.

	I'm happy to donate some furniture, will there be possible lending
of someone's driver and truck to haul it 5 blocks? My backpack isn't THAT
big, nor is my back THAT strong.

	Hope to see people and do painting and stuff this weekend.

	Maiko, amazed at the amount of email today generally...