[Imc] IMC Brochures and Fliers

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 16 22:55:00 UTC 2001

I have just designed a whole ton of IMC stuff. I have made a T-Shirt
transfer design, a 4.25x11 4 page brochure (1 double sided letter
sized page folded in half), a generic business card, UCIMC stickers,
and signs for the open house.

Before I rush off to kinko's I have a few content questions:

Is it ok to say that our membership rate is $50/year? Or should I not
even mention membership until we decide more about that?

Is it ok to have Sascha's phone number as the main contact number?
(because he is listed as the contact all over the website for money
purposes)

Is it ok to have Danielle's phone number as the contact for getting
more involved? (because she is listed on old publications as the
contact for getting involved)

Does anyone have an updated list of the Founding Funders? Should I
list them in the brochure or not?

If I don't get answers in the next few hours I am just going to use my
best judgement and pop over to Kinkos with this stuff.

There will be giant stacks of all this stuff at the space by sometime
tonight. I encourage people to drop by the space, pick up some open
house signs, and distribute them around town as widely as possible.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org