[Imc] Video Coverage for Dave Johnson's trial

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 16 23:09:48 UTC 2001

Can anyone show up with a video camera to Dave Johnson's trial? It'd
be nice if we could get interviews of the ralliers outside. There will
be people from both sides of the issue there and I'd like to document
both of those sides. Perhaps we could turn this into a full
production.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org