[Imc] WILL program

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 17 20:19:09 UTC 2001

I think all the proposals sound fantastic:

- interviews during open house
- producing shows for "Sidetrack on WILL"
- having Jason Croft present on news production

I can help with the second two.  I'm particularly interested in setting up
a series of training sessions at the IMC.  I think the news collective
should take this on as an agenda item.  Since we're splitting the news
production conversation off from the steering committee meetings, we'll
have a forum to focus in more detail on issues like this.

Thanks for following up with Jason's offer, Peter.

-- danielle