[Imc] (no subject)

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 19:13:04 UTC 2001

Hi y'all!  I'm in Chicago today to hear Winona LaDuke
talk at NEIU on the North Side.  She'll be doing a
roundtable discussion at 1:40 PM and a keynote address
at 6 PM.  I don't know if there are any events planned
around her talks but I guess I'll find out shortly.  I
would've liked to have filed a story on this, but
seeing as last Sunday was the first general IMC
meeting I attended and I need to resolve my employment
situation, I won't be able to do a story.  However,
I'll let everyone know what happened as soon as I get
back to town.  Also, I read in the Chicago Tribune
this morning that Michael Powell, Secretary of
State-designage Colin Powell's son, was nominated by
King Dubya to chair the FCC.  This post doesn't need
to be confirmed by any congressional committee.
Seeing as this is a post that may largely affect us,
does anyone know anything about this man?  Again, see
everyone later.  Peace.

Tim