[Imc] garage sale?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 7 23:39:34 UTC 2001

Jay,
Actually, we discussed doing this in the past and never quite got it
together. Unfortunately, those who know best what we need to get rid of,
Sascha & Sarah, are in Brazil right now, so I'm unsure myself what
around the IMC is disposable; perhaps others know?. I am in no position
to help with this, as I'm getting ready to leave town myself in a week
or so.

Perhaps the best way to term things is that "A portion of the proceeds
will go to support the IMC." I'll bring it up at the Steering Comm.
meeting tomorrow, but I don't see any problem doing it this way. I know
that there are some folks who have or know of things that could be put
in the sale and I hope that they contact you and arrange for stuff to
show up.

We don't have any big sign to lend, other than a couple of posters, that
I'm aware of.
Mike Lehman