[Imc] IMC NEEDS

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Fri Jul 27 00:55:30 UTC 2001

The following excerpt has been taken from the finance group meeting
minutes.

****************IMC NEEDS***********

1.  People to help with general membership management, like helping with
member database upkeep

2.  An accounting assistant, to learn the new bookkeeping software & help
keep up with the bookkeeping

3.  Coming up with & coordinating ideas for fundraisers:  FOUNDING
FUNDERS WILL BE COMPLETING THEIR COMMITMENTS STARTING IN SEPTEMBER.  WE
NEED ALTERNATIVE WAYS OF FUNDING THE IMC.  This is very important, as the
Founding Funders are the main source of IMC income at this point, which
also leads to #4:

4.  Person or persons to research & write grants to help fund the IMC.

If interested, please respond to the list.

A reminder to everyone--pay for any stuff for sale (food, minidisks,etc)
IMMEDIATELY after taking them.  It's easy to forget to pay if you take
something and say, "Oh, I'll pay for it on my way out," and then 2 hours
later, you forgot you had that ice cream sandwich in the first place.  So
just pay when you take it.  The IMC has been losing money on food sales,
so we need to be more diligent about this.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.