[Imc] reporting on the teach-back

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Fri Jun 1 19:20:55 UTC 2001

Hi,

Has anybody volunteered to write/record something about tonight's
teach-back? It would make a good little headline, or maybe a four or five
minute minifeature for the IMC's next newshour.
	I am doing the audio-recording for the event, if anybody wants
to use the audio, they could contact me.
	If you would like to/could do a piece, please let me or Molly
know.
	Also, a reminder that we need people to write headlines and
five-minute stories for the newshour next week. Please let us know if you
have something!!
	Thanks,
 Sehvilla
anlyzstrlz at advancenet.net _______________________