[Imc] July 4th March

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Fri Jun 8 04:23:21 UTC 2001

I have a feeling they'll stick us behind the horses with that flag:-)

Responding to both Mike's & Paul's emails:
Not that it's a big deal, but, no, it wasn't me at the FTAA meeting.  And
I keep forgetting about the non-profit status of the Imc (heck, I keep
forgetting that the Prairie Green Party is a political party- I tend to
think of it as a social action group), so you're right, Paul, it makes
sense not to combine the 2.

I'm not 100% sure the Green Party will be able to secure a spot in the
parade due to time constraints.  Mike, if you're planning on getting a
spot for the IMC, perhaps we could talk later about  those of us from the
Greens marching as members of the IMC (several of us are members of the
IMC, anyway).  If not, hopefully I'll get the flag and we can do
something later.