[Imc] heads up on Octo letter

Jason Pitzl jpitzl at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:13:32 UTC 2001

	"Locally, WEFT radio's dealings with Pacifica are tortuous and defy easy
summary."

Pacifica wants a new contract and more money even though we have a perfectly
legal contract that gives us the option to renew under the current terms.
Pacifica has ignored WEFT and has given us zero support, they don't care
about us, they have been directly deceitful in dealing with us and have no
interest in working with us towards a solution.

So lets send Pacifica the message that we'll pay no matter what they do to
us!

-Jason "easy summary" Pitzl
www.wildhunt.org