[Imc] Re: Imc digest, Vol 1 #162 - 5 msgs

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Thu Mar 22 16:20:37 UTC 2001

I definitely think we should pursue screening the documentaries.
That's exciting...

-Molly

also - if the Zapatista film you're talking about is the one Big Noise put
out a few years ago, I've seen it and it's not that great.
overreliance on 80's type special effects. they've got it
at campus rentertainment.

--
Molly Stentz
Illinois Student Environmental Network (ISEN)