[Imc] Re: [Prairiegreens] 2 arrested for peaceably observing anarrest - hearing today!

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Thu May 3 12:27:19 UTC 2001

an addition to that last post:

the regular monthly meeting of the Champaign Human Relations Commission is
5:30  this Monday, 5/7 at Champaign City offices; and of the Urbana HRC is
Wednesday, 5/9 at 5:30 at Urbana city offices (either council chambers or the
2nd floor conference room). Both have time set aside for public input and I'd
suggest that someone show up to talk about this issue. I can as commissioner,
but it always makes an impact to have public input.

Cope

--
Copenhaver Cumpston
 Art Director