[Imc] Talk on the US military, etc.

Jason Pitzl jpitzl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:08:49 UTC 2001

John Wason wrote:
"It's hell being prescient and in such a tiny minority, isn't it?"

The moment we start thinking ourselves special and seperate because we hold
the proper views is the moment we have lost all hope of convincing others of
our cause.

We are not a minority, we are Americans telling other Americans of wrongs
done in our name. We will speak to them as equals, because they *are* our
equals. We will realise, that being the reasonable people we all are, that
once the truth is given to them in an honest open manner by people who do
not see themselves as an elite, that they too will come around and join us.

In respect,
Jason Pitzl-Waters
MythWorks,
A pagan political perspective