[Imc] Paul Kotheimer Living Room Concert and Party!

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:50:35 UTC 2002

IMCistas!

The Paul Kotheimer Living Room Concert Continues!

Yes! There will be a living room concert surrounded by a bbq and a party, at
my house this Saturday!

Hear Paul sing about poetry magnets, old cars, typewriters, dogs, hell, and
many of your other favourite things!

Celebrate Springsummerwinterspring and the end of the masters thesis that
has turned me into the neurotic mess that you know!

Warm my no-longer-new-even-to-me house! Witness the horror of bathroom
renovations gone awry!

BBQ starts in the afternoon whenever folks show up.
Paul starts at 9 *
Party continues after that until whenever folks go home.

There will be some meats and veggies, but you can bring whatever you like to
grill and/or eat.
There will also be some beer, but please (ahem) feel free to bring some too.

... and hey, why don't I tell you where I live?

1203 East Main in Urbana
(if you get lost, 328-4648)

Yes, just down the street from our IMC, past Schnucks, and about a block and
a half past Cottage Grove.

Hope to see you there!
Jay

*there is no cover for Paul's show, but there will be a hat and in the
spirit of pledge drives past, present and future, I will make some kind of
suggestion that you put some kind of money into it.  Canadian currency
accepted as always, but discouraged as it is worthless.