[Imc] Finance group August 7

mlehman mlehman at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 8 00:53:21 UTC 2002

Mike L. (notes), Sascha, Paul R.

Still running deficit. We will be dipping into our endowment in about a month
without a change in this situation.

Paul R. will be sending out a letter in the next few days to Founding Funders
to appeal for badly needed funds.

Capital Campaign: It is going well so far. A group of notables has been formed
to make contacts and beat the bushes (if SS is listening, this has nothing to
do with a certain corrupt presidential family of ne’er do wells) for funds to
buy a building. The big kickoff public event will be the membership meeting in
October.

If community wireless group asks us to be their fiscal sponsor, Sascha wishes
that we do this.

Russ is handling local UCIMC biz now, so take your bills, etc to him.

Mike Lehman