[Imc] Political postering info?

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 11 22:17:09 UTC 2002

  Hi, all -

   Over at WEFT the question of allowing political posters on the
premises has repeatedly come up, and I heard during Board deliberations
that the UC-IMC was not allowing it.  Now our maillist is clogged with
crap over our not allowing it as well.

   So, I thought I'd ask the following, if I might:

   If you folks *are* allowing political posters in your window, aren't
you worried about your tax-exempt status?  Why not?

   If you aren't, please, what was the rationale?

   And, if anyone's interested in replying, please feel free to e-mail
me directly, to avoid clutter.

      Thanks for any input - Mark Bee, WEFT BOD/PC, speaking for himself