[Imc] Adam Brodsky tonight

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Thu Feb 21 17:58:35 UTC 2002

I know I am spamming with this, but what the hell.

There is a really kick ass performer coming to the imc tonight at 8pm.
He came here once before, and put on a great show, for all 8 people
that showed up.  It was very...intimate.  For some reason, he is
coming here again, all the way from Philly, and I want more people,
dammit.

His name is Adam Brodsky, and he plays irreverant/political/immature
highly charged and sometimes silly music.  The opening act is local
folk artist Joni Lawrence.  It should be a great show.  I'm jazzed.
You should be too.

I don't beg often.  Don't make me do that.  Come to the show.

				-Clint