[Imc] Death Threatz

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 8 00:04:41 UTC 2002

John,
I covered some of this in detail in my reply to Josh's post. Otherwise,
I believe that the new Dada software has an option for rating stories. I
don't know whether the Tech group has decided to enable that or not.
Rating stories oftentimes can be particularly skewed, unless a large
enough number of people participate. Clearcut violations of our website
use policy would still have to be taken care of manually in many cases.
Mike Lehman