[Imc] Microphone Repair addendum from Paul K.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 16 21:25:49 UTC 2002

Paul,
The information we had was that an estimate had not been provided to
Tech prior to repair. And it seems like the miscommunication continues
on this. We made the decision to send it back to Tech because they are
the ones who have both the money and the responsibility for making the
decisions on this. Your original request, "It's important to me to get
the mic out of C.V.'s this week, as it's needed for projects..." didn't
quite convey the urgency of "ON WEDNESDAY" to the Steering group leading
us to believe that having Tech make the decision at their regular weekly
meeting on Wednesday would resolve the problem "this week". Perhaps
someone from Tech can see if they can make the decision over e-mail.
Mike Lehman