[Imc] FWD: [UCIMC-print] March distribution

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 24 22:42:12 UTC 2002

Hi all, the public-i still needs help with distribution. see Brent's email
below and give a hand if you can!

James Jacobs
R.L.

>From: "Brent McDonald" <bjmcdonald6 at hotmail.com>
>To: imc-print at urbana.indymedia.org
>Subject: [UCIMC-print] March distribution
>Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:31:10 -0600
>
>Hey gang,
>
>There are but seven days left in March and there are still six routes to be
>delivered for the March issue of the Public i.  That's about 2500 papers!
>There is little sense in plugging away at the April issue without
>distributing the one we have.  Please, help get these papers on the street.
>
>There are bundles of Public i stacked under the table in the front room of
>the IMC.  Distribution route sheets are in a folder labeled "Public i Route
>Sheets" in the file cabinet near the front door.  Please, sign them when
>finished.  Many thanks for you help.
>
>These are the routes yet to be delivered:
>
>A, Green Street
>
>B, Wright Street
>
>C, East Campus
>
>D, Downtown Urbana
>
>Z, South Downtown Champaign

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
http://radicallibrarian.org
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"