[Imc] IMC Workday -- TONIGHT (Monday) @ 5:30!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 9 15:49:23 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

To the folks who I've already spoken with, a brief reminder that tonight
at 5:30 we'll be holding a work day to paint walls, build walls, and
reorganize the middle room (soon to be the middleroom gallery).  If you've
committed to attending we're counting on you to help get things done.

For those who I haven't spoken with, please help make the middleroom
gallery a reality (and check out:  http://gallery.ucimc.org/ for more
info).  There is plenty to do for everyone and we could really use all the
help we can get!  I'd love to see a great turnout and really revamp the
space.

See you tonight,

--Sascha