[Imc] middle room

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Sep 10 04:51:13 UTC 2002

Several of us worked on the middle room tonight by cleaning up the
kitchen area a bit, building 2 new walls, and putting on the first
coat of paint. We still need to add a few more coats of paint and do
some other details before the space is ready.

We will be having our next work day on the middle room on Monday
September 16th. Please come and help us transform the middle room into
an ongoing art gallery space.