[Imc] Desperate plea for Keys

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Sep 16 17:13:26 UTC 2002

Right now, with a set of keys one block from the IMC during bizness hours,
I act as a point person for folks needing to get in without keys.  This
happens frequently.  I'm happy to formalize this and say - if you want
keys during the day, come see me.  I would like to keep my keys and I
would like to continue to provide this service.

I am at 115 W. Main St, 2nd floor at OJC Technologies.  This is just above
the French restaurant in downtown.

thanks,
Danielle