[IMC] Friday: Spoken Word Live On The Quad

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:44:35 UTC 2012

There will be a live Spoken word event on the *Quad (Anniversary Plaza),
Friday May 4 from 5pm to 6pm *where two talented artists, *Jay Moses*
and *Littleman
Lopez*, will be performing pieces off of their new albums. I can assure you
that you will not be disappointed and here is an example of each artist:

Littleman Lopez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhUTpQbmcyI
Jay Moses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cof56uF6dZM

*This event will be filmed live for TV and is completely free*. The event
is Funded by Sorf and Supported in part by a City of Urbana Arts Grant. If
you have any questions about this event then please do not hesitate to ask.

Also, I hope that you all enjoyed Victor Cruz' lecture and discussion this
past Wednesday. The interview that I conducted with him will be available
over the next week online <http://www.theshow1045.com/> and TV.  Here is a
snippet of the Victor Cruz interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46RqR5TfkT4

Best,