[IMC] FW: FL - Fraud on the Court continues. Fabrication, bankruptcy and lies!

Grace Adams graccointern at msn.com
Tue May 1 18:26:20 UTC 2012

Washington Business Journal

Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2, 10:45am EDT
Concerns are rising about departures at mortgage finance giants Fannie Mae.  I wonder why.

http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/breaking_ground/2012/05/departures-escalate-at-freddie-mac.html?ana=e_wash_brk&s=newsletter&ed=2012-05-01

Join the fight!

We need homeowners to join lawsuite that are not afraid to challenge the banks and the court to send us your complaint. Email your comment and / or complaint against any bank seeking to foreclose:  Bank of America, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Wilmington Finance (now Springleaf Financial Service), AIG, GMAC: to graccointern at msn.com.

Contact Information:

Be sure to include your contact information, the name of the bank or predatory lender you want to sue, and a short statement of your Complaint, because the banks do not own your loan.
Grace Adamsgraccointern at msn.com Blog:  http://s355160796.onlinehome.us:
Website: www.bapwd.com