[IMC] 1867 Society + You!

Shannon Sabino sabino2 at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 30 00:53:41 UTC 2012

Dear fellow student leaders,

The past few weeks the 1867 Society has been telling student organizations
on campus about Club 1867 and we appreciate your time and consideration. We
have described Club 1867 and at this time we'd like to focus on the
application process.

I would like to encourage your organization to submit a proposal for the
1867 Society Fund. The fund  shall be awarded to a campus based project.
The 1867 Society will be fielding applications until December 31 at which
point our executive council will review the proposals and select a final 3.
The final 3 proposals will be put up to vote and those individuals that
have donated to the 1867 Society Fund shall be eligible to vote. The
proposal that receives the most votes shall receive the funding.

The best course of action for your organization to receive our fund for a
project would be to submit a proposal and then await for the final 3
proposals. If yours is selected, have your members donate to the fund and
then every individual that donates can vote for your project.

The application process if fairly simple and consists of completing a
proposal that includes information about your project.
The proposal may be submitted here:   https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/9040451

I sincerely hope you will submit a proposal for our 1867 Society Fund. If
you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
*Shannon Sabino*
*1867 Society Campus Relations*