[IMC] The IMC

Leah Weston weston.leah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:32:38 UTC 2013

Hello!

I hope that this is the correct contact e-mail address. I stumbled upon
your site while doing research on Low Power Radio and was intrigued by your
organizational model.

My name is Leah Weston. I am currently a second-year law student at the
University of Miami and I am trying to organize various people around
starting a Low Power FM Station here. I started a
blog<http://miamilpfm.wordpress.com> and
a Twitter <http://twitter.com/miamilpfm> to do outreach get people thinking
critically about the current state of our local media.

I would love to hear about your organization, how you got started, and how
it is currently set up. My long term vision is to create a place where
people can collaborate on independent media (in all forms, including radio)
and learn about media literacy.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Leah