[IMC] The IMC

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Jan 16 21:15:15 UTC 2013

Hey Leah,

Nice to meet you.  I wanted to introduce you to the folks at Prometheus
Radio Project - Ian and Jeff are cced here.  Jeff was in South Florida
recently doing outreach on LPFM - you may have already met.

If you aren't on their list for new
LPFMs<http://prometheusradio.org/want_to_start_a_station>already, you
should be.  Also, go ahead and make a profile for your group
on RadioSpark.org so you can share ideas and resources with other stations
and groups starting stations.

I would be happy to talk to you about our station, which is going through
some evolution and changes in its 7th year, and/or connect you to people in
the station who can answer specific questions you have.

I am around most afternoons next week if there is a good time to talk by
phone or skype, let me know.

take care,
Danielle